Turning Overwhelm into ActionNov 01, 2023
Feeling overwhelmed in the present day is completely understandable. There are SO many facets to our lives that have multiple layers. Anytime anything changes, this adds to the mental load.
There is an Inner Layer that goes with this:
- Your Beliefs (about who you are and what you are capable of);
- The Thoughts you think, based on those Beliefs;
- Emotions you feel as a result of your Thoughts (where in your body do you feel these emotions?);
- Actions that you do or don't take as a result of your Thoughts.
HOW do you work on the Inner Layer in your Outer World, so you can take the right action and feel less overwhelmed, or at least manage everything better?
Here is a process for that:
- Reflect on what you have done and achieved so far in your life and whether you want to keep going how you are going now.
- Take the Time to both reflect and just "be". Sit with your Thoughts, and think back to how these relate to the Beliefs you have. Write down the Beliefs that come to you (good and not so good). Reflect on the Thoughts you have. Feel where in your body you are feeling the Emotions that are coming to you.
- Gain Clarity from these reflections, and write down what comes to you. It's important to get this out of your head. Ask yourself questions about what you want, why you want it, and how you want your life and business to be.
- Make a Plan of at least 1 to 3 Action steps, and then DO the things you have on your plan!
Here is a free download to help you to document and shift your Limiting Beliefs - Kick Your Limiting Beliefs Out of Your Life! (money-madesimple.com.au).